The Coastal Alabama Bookstore offers textbook savings and convenient ordering options.
- The Coastal Alabama Bookstore offers textbook savings and convenient ordering options.
- In-store and online textbook rentals – Students save an average of 50 percent when choosing to rent their textbooks. With flexible pricing, students will have the choice to rent a new or used textbook, with the option to purchase their rental at the end of the agreement. Rental fees can be paid with any form of payment, except financial aid.
- Rapidly expanding selection of eTextbooks - In addition to offering savings of up to 60 percent on new books, Barnes & Noble’s revolutionary and free YUZU™ application provides eTextbooks in an engaging format that enhances the overall learning experience.
- Generous cash-for-books program - Students with books that faculty plan to reuse next semester will be eligible for up to a 50 percent cash payout, up to needed inventories.
- Online Ordering – Students can skip the wait and visit coastalalabama.bncollege.com to order their books today, and choose between two convenient options - free on-campus pickup at the Bay Minette Bookstore or UPS delivery to their home. Student Financial Aid can be used as a payment method on the Bookstore website in addition to credit/debit cards, Paypal, and Barnes & Noble Gift Cards.
Bay Minette Campus
In addition to a fully stocked textbook selection, the Coastal Alabama Bookstore at Bay Minette features a wide selection of school spirit apparel, laptops and other technology gadgets, as well as gifts for alumni, friends and family. The Bay Minette Campus Bookstore is open extended hours during Registration periods. Please visit coastalalabama.bncollege.com for store hours.
All Other Campuses and Centers
Students taking classes at all other campuses will have access to the Bookstore’s convenient website (coastalalabama.bncollege.com) offering a ship-to-home option. Course materials will also be available to purchase at the Bay Minette Campus Bookstore in Memorial Hall. Students placing orders online will be able to choose from several textbook formats and cost-saving options, including rental, digital, used or new textbooks. A wide selection of school supplies, as well as school spirit apparel and gift items, will be available directly from the website along with textbooks and other course materials. Students can place orders at coastalalabama.bncollege.com For more information including textbook prices, return policies, and contact information, please visit: coastalalabama.bncollege.com.
Book Refund Policy
The student must bring the sales receipt to the Bookstore within one week from the start of class to receive a refund. You have 30 days to return with proof of withdrawal from a class and receipt. In order to receive a full refund, the textbook must be in the same condition as when purchased. Access codes may not be used or scratched off. If all requirements are met, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment.
Book Buy-Back Policy
The College Bookstore conducts a Book Buy-Back during finals at the end of the semester. Books are bought back only if they are books that may be used in the next semester. They must be in salable condition and students must have a current ID card. We can not buyback bundles that included an access code. It is at the discretion of the College Bookstore to purchase any books.