Coastal Alabama Community College updates its College Catalog and Student Handbook annually. Information contained in the College Catalog and Student Handbook is subject to change. The College Catalog and Student Handbook is updated annually, and it is important that each department within the College reviews the policies and procedures that directly impact its area and submit the changes for review and approval to the Executive Cabinet.
The following procedures are followed regarding non-instructional departments:
- Department supervisors are notified that catalog changes and edits are due by April 1st.
- Updates on policies and procedures are submitted to the Executive Cabinet for review and approval.
- Changes are updated in the College Catalog and Student Handbook for the next academic year.
The following procedures are followed regarding instructional departments:
- Changes to curriculum and academic policies and procedures are presented at the Instructional Affairs Committee meeting. This committee reviews and/or approves curriculum and academic policies and procedures.
- Upon approval through the Instructional Affairs Committee, the changes are implemented in the next academic year College Catalog and Student Handbook.