Skip to main content
General Principles for Transfer of Credit
- Courses completed at other regionally accredited postsecondary institutions with a passing grade (D or higher, without being on probation or suspension) will be accepted for transfer as potentially creditable toward graduation requirements. Transfer students admitted on academic probation will have only course grades of “C” or better accepted for transfer.
- Awarding of transfer credit to fulfill graduation requirements will be based on applicability of the credits to the requirements of the degree sought.
- Credit may be extended based on a comprehensive evaluation of demonstrated and documented competencies and prior learning assessment.
- Transfer credits are considered for degree completion requirements, but are not used in the calculation of your Coastal Alabama Community College GPA.
- Courses completed at non-regionally accredited institutions may be accepted for transfer based on review. Additional information can be obtained from the Registrar's Office.