Agricultural Business and Economics Concentration
Length: Four Semesters
The Agricultural Business and Economics concentration is designed for persons who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a baccalaureate degree in an agricultural field. This guide is based on the requirements needed to pursue this degree at Auburn University.
* You must complete a sequence of literature OR a sequence of history, ( i.e. you either need to take two literature classes and one history OR two history classes and one literature class). Literature and history classes do not have to taken in sequence; in other words, the lower number class does not have to be taken first.
- If the literature sequence is not chosen, the students must choose 6 SH of Humanities electives from the following programs: ART, HUM, MUS, REL, PHL, THR, or Foreign Language.
- If the history sequence is not chosen, the students must choose 6 SH of Social Science electives from the following programs: ANT, ECO, GEO, POL, PSY or SOC.
* Placement in MTH112 is based on test scores. See your advisor to determine which math class you need to take. If you did not place into MTH112, ask your advisor to help you develop a modified academic map.
* Placement in ENG101 is based on test scores. See your advisor to determine which English you need to take. If you did not place into ENG101, ask your advisor help you develop a modified academic map.
* Consult the transfer institution or the STARS templates for additional information about degree requirements. Also, see an academic advisor for assistance.
Complete Graduation Application
Complete the graduation application and begin the process of a review of your degree plan before your final semester.