Length: Four Semesters + One Summer Session
The purpose of the Mathematics concentration is to provide the first two years of a four-year baccalaureate degree in mathematics.
* Placement in MTH113 or MTH115 is based on test scores. See your adviser to determine which math class you need to take. If you did not place into one of these courses, ask your advisor to help you develop a modified academic map.
* Placement in ENG101 is based on test scores. See your advisor to determine which English you need to take. If you did not place into ENG101, ask your advisor help you develop a modified academic map.
* Summer session for MTH 126 will allow you to complete the Calculus series without changing instructor.
* In Semester 3, you may choose ENG 251, 252, 271 or 272 for the Literature option.
* For the Physics sequence, you must match PHY 201 with PHY 202 OR PHY 213 with PHY 214.
* For the CIS Elective, consult the STARS Guide and the Area V pages for the appropriate transfer institution. See an academic advisor for assistance.
* Consult the transfer institution or the STARS templates for additional information about degree requirements. Also, see an academic advisor for assistance.
Completion of Graduation Application
Complete the graduation application and begin the process of a review of your degree plan before your final semester.