Event Planning (AAS-EVP)
Program Location: Gulf Shores Campus
Hospitality Management Division
Length: Five Semesters
This program is designed to produce management personnel for the Event Planning industry.
Event Planning Program Philosophy and Objectives
The Event Planning Program will provide excellence in faculty, service, curricula, and facilities to equip students with the theoretical and applied tools necessary to become contributing members of society and to realize gainful employment in professional fields with strong growth potential. This is a career program designed for students to go directly into the labor market upon completion. Although some of the courses in teh program will tranasfer to four-year institutions, this program is not designed to be a transfer program of study; therefore, it is not subject to the terms and conditions of STARS.
* For the MTH 116 or more advanced requirement: Students planning to transfer to four-year degree will need to take a higher level math:
- University of Alabama: MTH 110 - Finite Math
- University of South Alabama: MTH 110 - Finite Math
- Troy University: MTH 112 - Pre-Calculus Algebra
- Auburn University: MTH 115 - Pre-Cal Algebra/Trig
Complete Graduation Application
Complete the graduation application and begin the process of a review of your degree plan before your final semester.