It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System and Coastal Alabama Community College that no person in Alabama shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination or harassment under any program, activity, or employment.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides university parallel programs that transfer to senior colleges and universities and workforce development and technical skills training that increases access to employment, enhances career advancement, and supports local economic needs.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides traditional and non-traditional venues of instruction, including distance educational opportunities, social media, and other emerging and innovative methods of instruction, as well as hybrid classes.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides flexible scheduling for each semester/term of classes that are offered at each campus location.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides access to comprehensive student support services to assist students in attaining their educational and career goals along with reaching their maximum potential socially.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides quality instruction by employing qualified personnel and encouraging continual professional development.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides library and technology resources to enhance student learning, meet faculty instructional requirements, and enrich the cultural and resource needs of the College’s community.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides physical facilities that are appropriate for the institution’s needs and maintain adequate financial and physical resources to support the mission of the College and facilitate future growth.
- Coastal Alabama Community College maintains a structured, institution-wide planning and evaluation process to include student learning and program outcomes that provide evidence of continuous improvement based on evaluation of results.
- Coastal Alabama Community College provides community programs for cultural growth, adult education, literacy instruction, training for existing businesses and industries, continuing education, and to share College facilities with citizens of the community for educational and/or recreational purposes.