Students have the opportunity to register using their myCA account: no lines – no waiting! Students can access their myCA account through the Coastal Alabama homepage by clicking on the myCA link. This link opens to the Login Screen where students enter their student ID number and PIN. Returning students may contact their advisors through their Canvas account, official college email, or by telephone to set-up an appointment for advising. Please note that assigned advisors are listed on the student Degree Plan. Once a student has completed an advising session, advisors will activate students for online registration. Students should prepare for the advising session by obtaining a copy of their Degree Plan from myCA and verifying that their official ACT scores and official High School transcripts have been sent to the Coastal Alabama Admissions office. Students who are planning to transfer to a four year college or university should visit the STARS website to obtain a copy of the STARS agreement. The following is a list of menu options that are available through myCA:
- Display Courses – View courses online.
- Pre-Registration – Pre-Register, Drop/Add, and pay tuition for the upcoming semester.
- Pay Outstanding Charges – View outstanding fees or tuition charges.
- My Grades – View/print current semester grades.
- Degree Plan – View/print current degree plan.
- My Schedule – View/print current schedule.
- Unofficial Transcript – View/print unofficial transcript.
- View Receipts – View/print payment receipts.
- Change PIN – Allows students to change their personal ID number. Students who have outstanding fees or are on processing hold, will not be allowed to register, check grades, or obtain a copy of their transcript. Students must see their advisor to activate their PIN.