Students Seeking Readmission


Former students who have not attended Coastal Alabama for one or more semesters (excluding summer semester) are required to apply for readmission, including military service members. Applicants who have been admitted previously, but who did not enroll, will be required to apply for readmission.


Students who are seeking readmission must complete an Application for Admission form, which is obtained upon request, from the Admissions Office or on our website. Students seeking readmission must request that any postsecondary institution attended since leaving Coastal Alabama Community College mail official transcripts directly to the Admissions Office.