Surveying and Geomatics, A.S.
Length: Four Semesters
The Associate of Science degree in Surveying and Geomatics is designed for persons who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a Baccalaureate degree in the field of surveying and geomatics.
* For the Literature course in Semester 3, choose from ENG 251, 252, 271 or 272.
* For the General Elective in Semester 4, refer to Coastal Alabama Community College General Electives list for a course not already taken.
* Placement in MTH125 is based on test scores. See your adviser to determine which math class you need to take. If you did not place into MTH125, ask your adviser to help you develop a modified academic map.
* Placement in ENG101 is based on test scores. See your adviser to determine which English you need to take. If you did not place into ENG101, ask your adviser help you develop a modified academic map.
* Consult the transfer institution or the STARS templates at www.coastalalabama.edu. See an academic advisor for assistance.
Complete Graduation Application
Click here to complete the graduation application and begin the process of a review of your degree plan before your final semester.