Unconditional Admission of Transfer Students

  1. For Unconditional Admission, transfer students must have submitted to the College an application for admission and official transcripts from all regionally accredited post-secondary institutions attended and any other documents required for first-time college students.
  2. Students who attend another post-secondary institution and who wish to earn credits for transfer to that parent institution may be admitted to the College as transient students. Students must submit an application for admission and an official letter from the institution they have been attending which certifies that the credits they earn at Coastal Alabama will be accepted as a part of their academic program. Such students are not required to file transcripts of their previously earned credits at other post-secondary institutions.
  3. Applicants who have completed the Baccalaureate Degree will be required to submit only the transcript from the institution granting the Baccalaureate Degree.