Culinary Arts (AAS-CUA)
Program Location: Gulf Shores Campus
Hospitality Management Division
Length: Four Semesters
This program is designed to produce management personnel for the culinary arts/hospitality industry.
Culinary Arts Program Philosophy and Objectives
The Culinary and Pastry Programs are designed to afford the necessary skills and knowledge to its diverse student body for success in today’s ever-changing business world by integrating general education, professional skills, and career-focused education. To this end, these programs will provide excellence in faculty, service, curricula, and facilities to equip students with the theoretical and applied tools necessary to become contributing members of society and to realize gainful employment in professional fields with strong growth potential.
* For the MTH 116 or more advanced requirement: Students planning to transfer to four-year degree will need to take a higher level math:
- University of Alabama: MTH 110 - Finite Math
- University of South Alabama: MTH 110 - Finite Math
- Troy University: MTH 112 - Pre-Calculus Algebra
- Auburn University: MTH 115 - Pre-Cal Algebra/Trig
Complete Graduation Application
Complete the graduation application and begin the process of a review of your degree plan before your final semester.